You need data extracted from a website – we'll get it for you!
Our company specialises in extracting data from websites (web scraping, screen scraping,
We create custom software that allows us to process large amounts of data published on the
internet. We're using distributed cloud infrastructure and special techniques that
prevent detection and ensure anonymity.
We can help you with:
- extracting data from websites (e.g. product catalogues, contact addresses, etc.),
- creating scraping software running on client's infrastructure,
- creating bots that simulate user actions on a web page,
- integrating external data sources with existing data storage and processing systems,
- creating APIs providing access to existing data sets,
- crawling and indexing websites, detecting broken links, tracking changes over time,
Interested? Contact us
Our company was funded by Wiktor Bachnik, software developer with years of experience gained in international
IT companies. We developed solutions for businesses based in United States, Great Britain and Poland.
Ensuring the highest quality of results is our main priority.
- Notification system for messages posted on a website requiring user login
- We created a system that uses MailChimp API to send out notifications to subscriber
list managed by our customer in the UK. Notification text is extracted from a website
that requires user to log in before accessing it. Our software is handling the login form
with hidden fields and authentication cookies. The system is periodicaly checking for
updates on the website and notifies users only with the new content.
- Mapping links between blogs
- Our software processed home pages of all blogs hosted on three big Polish blogging platforms
(blog.pl, blog.onet.pl and jogger.pl) and created a map of links between them. The data was
used as a basis for an academic paper analysing social interactions in the blogging community.
- Getting profile information for millions of Twitter users
- This project was aimed at extracting full profile information of Twitter followers
of certain influencers. Our program processed millions of accounts in just a few hours,
running in distributed environment and using hundreds of proxy servers. Data was fetched using
REST API provided by Twitter but working around the limits they imposed.
- Extracting contact information from contractor directory
- Our customer in the USA needed to have all contact details of contracting companies listed in
and successfully extracted thousands of contacts.
We've also built website uptime and load time monitoring system, that was later aquired by another company:
WebQA Monitor (in Polish).
WebQA Wiktor Bachnik
ul. Słowackiego 57e/3
European VAT Number: PL5992719457